Regular modules are used for applications which need the temperature for cooling purpose such as mini-fridge, water dispenser, beauty instrument etc.
Regular Module List
If your desired speciation is not on list, please feel free to contact us. Customized size is available.
Relying on professional technical team and laboratory in Shenzhen, we provide the best solutions of thermoelectric module use. Each piece of our module is tested 3 times under advanced equipments. The reject ratio of our modules is under less than five in then thousand. Our products widely applied in medical equipment, optical communication, aerospace, automotive etc. We also have professional technical team which is focusing on expanding new application of thermoelectric modules. So your requirements can be satisfied properly.
1. Determine the working state of the semiconductor cooling sheet. According to the direction and size of the working current, the refrigeration, heating and constant temperature performance of the semiconductor refrigeration sheet can be determined. Although the refrigeration mode is commonly used, its heating and constant temperature performance should not be ignored.
2. Determine the actual temperature of the hot end during refrigeration. In order to achieve the cooling effect, the semiconductor cooling sheet must be installed on a good radiator. The actual temperature of the hot end of the semiconductor cooling sheet during refrigeration is determined according to the heat dissipation conditions. It should be noted that due to the influence of temperature gradient, the actual temperature of the hot end of the semiconductor cooling sheet is always higher than the surface temperature of the radiator, usually less than a few tenths of a degree, Most of them are several degrees higher or more than ten degrees higher. Similarly, in addition to the heat dissipation gradient at the hot end, there is also a temperature gradient between the cooled space and the cold end of the semiconductor cooling fin.
3. Determine the working environment and atmosphere of semiconductor refrigeration sheet. This includes whether to work in vacuum or in ordinary atmosphere, dry nitrogen, static or flowing air and ambient temperature, so as to consider thermal insulation measures and determine the impact of heat leakage.
4. Determine the working object and thermal load of semiconductor cooling sheet. In addition to the influence of the temperature at the heating end, the low temperature or large temperature difference that can be achieved by the semiconductor cooling sheet is determined under the conditions of no-load and adiabatic. In fact, the semiconductor cooling sheet can not be truly adiabatic and must have thermal load, otherwise it is meaningless.
5. Determine the number of stages of the cooling sheet.
6. Specification of semiconductor cooling sheet.
7. Determine the number of semiconductor cooling sheets.
Since its establishment, our factory has been developing first world class products with adhering the principle
of quality first. Our products have gained excellent reputation in the industry and valuabletrusty among new and old customers..